Wednesday 4 February 2015

Who cares for you...
I found Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD),at fajr ( in the morning).
We just sat and talked.
I kept Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) near me.(ziqr Allah).
Everywhere I walked he was with me.
I called on Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) at noontime,(Zuhr).
A heart filled with despair.
I felt Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD)'s presence,
I knew Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) was there.
We met again at late afternoon(asr).
I felt Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD)'s presence again.
I heard, I never left you son of Adam.
I have been with you since birth.
We meet again at sunset(Magrib).
He was still with me.(I remembered the following..
And if you were to count Allah's favors,
you would not be able to number them…").


I called again at night before bed time.(Isha).
standing in my prayers
hoping I have made him happy.
I have lived HIS way.
And when I lifted my hands in my prayers
Again his gentle presence I felt.
He loves and cares .
Yes! someone does really care.

Let Us Be Among Those Who Give Thanks to Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD)

Almighty Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) has All Knowledge.
   Any good is from Almighty Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) & the mistakes were from me.
   Please pray for me and ask Almighty Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) to forgive me.
  May Almighty Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) guide all of us to His Truth?
  May Allah Subhanahu wata`Ala grant us what is best in this world and the next!
  Action speaks louder then words my friend’s practice Islam the way of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) did.
  May Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) help us to do that which He loves and which pleases Him?
  May Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala (GOD) make our efforts sincere and keep us all on the straight path...........
             Feel free to Share the information here with everyone you know,
             And earn Sawab-e-Jariya... (Sadqah Jariya)
             May Almighty Allah Subhanahu WA Ta’aala make it a source of Sawab-e-Jariya for YOU and me     .Ameen?
                                  ...... P.S.: "Have fun praying don’t forget to make Dua for me"...

1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Coloring Books for Kids